Do you have an LBD in your cloth cupboard, and a pair of glittery heels? If yes then only one more thing to add –and you are good to go for the falls! Yes, you guessed it right, your winter attire list is longing for nothing else than luscious ‘Leather jackets’ which look startlingly stylish, and are the staple of every women’s wardrobe!
If you are a great leather aficionado and want to rock the winters with wondrous yet warm designer leather feathers, here are the five fetching types of leather wraps (jackets) for women –to rock this fall:
1. The Double Rider Jacket: It’s a high quality full grain leather jacket which is hands down the best bet for winters. You can easily witness many of the hot celebs steaming up the falls donning the double rider jackets. It’s a great option for bold women who want to flaunt their sporty, classy and stylish version to the world!
2. A2 Flight Jacket: Also known as ‘Bomber Jacket’, A2 Flight Jackets are originally the military designed pilot’s leather jackets which are really warm and keep the wearer comfortable –even in the extreme cold nights. Its signature details encompass ribbed cuffs and hems, along with two large front flap pockets, and sometimes its collar is made up of fur to bestow a stylish look.
3. The Fencing Jacket: These are the leather jackets in which the zippers are situated exceedingly asymmetrically. Its style is basically inspired by higher-end avant-garde labels which are all times favorites, and are also available in designer wears patterns.
4. The Classic (Short) Jacket: The classic leather jacket is typically a slim fit, long sleeved, and cut for a motorcycle racer type of jacket made in sheer lambskin. It looks great on both, the men and the women, and is enough to make a style statement wherever you go; but when it comes to ladies –the short length (till upper abdomen) –classic leather jackets are the winter hacks for the unmatched warmth, and superlative style –at one fell swoop!
5. A Faux Leather Jacket: The faux leather jackets come in different styles, patterns and versions. These jacket types are kind on your pocket and if you’re on a budget, a faux leather jacket may be the best bet to get the chick look without paying hefty price. in a nutshell: it’s a good alternative to other pricy leathers!
So, ladies! When you know the winter-cheat leather jackets for fighting the falls –don’t think twice, and get them into your wardrobes now! Many leading online winter stores hold a huge variety of leather designer jackets for women, and sell them at competitive prices. Shop now, and rock the fall with leathery swag!