Our prime concern is to deliver the best quality leather jackets that promise perfection, perfect fit, and style. Each order goes through different departments before reaching the doorstep of our valued customer. It is a due right of our customers to know how we do all this, what type of animal hide we use, how we manufacture, process and dispatch leather jackets around the world.
1. Choosing the kind of Leather
We make our all jackets with great attention to detail and sort accordingly. Our professionals exhibit their skills and expertise in the making of these leather pieces. Our jackets are hand-made, and we prefer to use lambskin hides as the chief resource for making leather jackets. It is a very soft, natural and skin-friendly selection harnessed today for crafting leather products. We also use cowhide for making leather jackets and other products.
Fast tanning and cleaning procedures are used to make the hide usable for jacket production. Various methods and types of equipment are employed to remove impurities, fat, hairs, and proteins to alleviate or deaden the possibility of growing bacteria.
Once tanned, the hide goes through washing and drying processes that involve higher energy costs and conditioning. It makes the skin smoother and easy to alter into a product.
4. Styling of Jacket
The usual manufacturing of a leather jacket includes creating patterns, cutting, stitching, lining and fixing fancy features. We have professional designers who are proficient in garment tools and machinery to design a perfect jacket keeping in view the size, variations, and colours.
- Cutting and Stitching Our first and foremost priority is to craft a jacket that you can proudly and comfortably wear for several years without losing its stitching. Stitching experts at the warehouse collect pieces of leather for the outer and inner patterns of the jacket. After that, these pieces are cut out and stitched accordingly for sleeves, a front and back part.
- Pattern of Jacket A well-design jacket is our first and foremost priority. Computer-based machines grade the designs and styles maintained by the government anthropometric tables that ascribe sizes based on body weight and height. The computer then generates patterns in a wide range of sizes from the original design.
- Lining Fitting The lining is an essential part of a jacket that makes it more comfortable that is why we attach only the softest and skin-friendly viscose inside. Thereby, the jacket becomes cosy and warmer and feels natural to the body.
5. Quality Checking
A thorough inspection is carried out to ensure the products are supple, soft and free of bacteria-causing proteins. Garment manufacturers examine each shipment of hides for blots, tears, stains, and defects. For achieving quality standards, our inspection team scans the following things before shipping.
. The Jacket is designed in the same manner as shown on the product image.
. It is constructed as per selected variation, size, and colour.
· Stitching of the jacket is done finely and accurately.
· Proper finishing (cuffs, collar, buttons, zippers, pockets, etc.) is the speciality of our leather jackets.
6. Final Inspection and Packaging
At the final stage, everything is rechecked and scrutinized thoroughly to ensure no imperfections or defects are present in any of the items before delivering them to the packaging department. For best care, we pack our leather items in specific bags to avoid any possible damages.
DHL and USPS, UPS courier services are widely known for fast and safe shipment. A courier picks the package from the warehouse and delivers it to the doorstep of the buyer. A tracking code is sent to the buyer to check the status of his order. This is how we ensure the safe delivery of our valued customers’ packages without any hassle.
We look forward to serving you more and striving to make sure our valued customers are happy and satisfied.